[Heeplist] Heep in Hamburg tonight

ehallib at earthlink.net ehallib at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 9 07:47:25 EDT 2022

I was looking at their concert schedule a few days ago and I saw they had some dates in Ukraine. Really? They must be some really brave guys.

Ed

Sent using myEarthLink

On Fri Sep 09 07:42:32 EDT 2022 Staf Pypen wrote:
Have fun Tapio, i will see the Heep in Berlin, next week saturday, i am
travelling by plane the same morning, flying back the day after, my
goodness, i hope i am not to drunk for the flight back. LOL

Cheers,

Staf

------ Origineel bericht ------

tapio at heepfiles.net (mailto:tapio at heepfiles.net)

heeplist at travellersintime.com (mailto:heeplist at travellersintime.com)

Verzonden: vrijdag 9 september 2022 07:48
Onderwerp: [Heeplist] Heep in Hamburg tonight

Hi

I'm now at Helsinki airport waiting for the flight to Hamburg. Tonight
the European 50th anniversary tour begins. This is once-in-a-lifetime
thing so obviously I have to be there to see this special set played
live for the first time. 2 1/2 hour set with interval. I guess first
acoustic set and then electric set. I'm sure it will be great.

See tour dates at

www.uriah-heep.com (http://www.uriah-heep.com)

---
TapioM.