[Heeplist] Mass - rock band from Boston - NHC

Stan From Home evens78 at chartermi.net
Fri Jul 22 13:58:42 EDT 2022

What a quiet Heeplist! Unfortunately this is not Heep related.

Have any of you listened to Mass from Boston? I really like this band, my favorite albums are Crack of Dawn and Sea of Black. If you like good solid rock with excellent vocals, check them out on streaming sites and if you like, buy their stuff directly from their website, which seems the best deals anyway. Based on my experience on this list, many of you will enjoy their music.

Thanks
Stan Evens