[Heeplist] Sad news .... RIP Pete

bsmuheep at inter.net.il bsmuheep at inter.net.il
Fri May 27 07:39:45 EDT 2022

Saddest news I heard in a long time, 3 and half years since my mother passed away:-(
Pete was a good friend with whom I shared a few pints of Guiness.
I got acquainted with Pete 25 years ago on this list. First time I met him in person was at HV2000. I remember walking into the pub and first two prople I see were Pete and Rich. Pete held two pints in his hands and immideately handed one to me. Since then I'm glad I could share a few more with him during the years.

I feel priveladged to have known him.
Rest in Piece, Petey, Rest in Piece. I will miss your British sense of humor.

Boris.