[Heeplist] Sad news .... RIP Pete

Filip Björner filip.bjorner at live.se
Wed May 25 20:28:50 EDT 2022

Oh!

RIP Pete!
________________________________
Från: Heeplist <heeplist-bounces at travellersintime.com> för Bob Winward <uriahheep at comcast.net>
Skickat: den 25 maj 2022 22:20
Till: Heepsters Mailing List (Travellers in Time) <heeplist at travellersintime.com>
Kopia: Mike Taylor <williamtaylor7 at sky.com>
Ämne: Re: [Heeplist] Sad news .... RIP Pete

This is very very sad news and we had no warning as I had talked to Pete on a video call just this past Saturday.  He sounded OK had a sense of humor, although we knew he was struggling with the cancer and it still hurts.

I have many fond memories of being with Pete at heepvensions, acoustically driven etc.  He picked me up at the airport for HV 2000 and I did the same for him for HV 2002 in Trenton  He even stayed at my house the evening before the evening before. I will miss discussions about Conquest with him!

Bob Winward
All Heep is Good Heep!