[Heeplist] Sad news .... RIP Pete

Heepfan1 ehallib at earthlink.net
Wed May 25 15:50:48 EDT 2022

Wow!  So sad to learn of this. RIP Pete, for sure.

Ed

Sent: May 25, 2022 3:43 PM
To: Heepsters Mailing List (Travellers in Time)
Subject: [Heeplist] Sad news .... RIP Pete

Fellow Heepsters

For those not on FB or other social networks....
This was posted by Mike Taylor today... just so you know

"It is with very much regret that I have to say that my best friend and friend to many and ALL Uriah Heep fans Pete Wharton passed away peacefully at home last night. He had been ill for sometime but always had a smile on his face and never had a bad word to say about anyone."

And so we lose another link in our Circle of Hands

Richard