[Heeplist] Gypsy cover

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at heepfiles.net
Mon Apr 18 05:36:04 EDT 2022

It's always nice if a cover isn't just a copy of the original and in
this case musically it's different and interesting. Unfortunately I am
not a fan Ronnie Romero's vocals. His English pronouncation isn't in my
opinion on the level that this song would deserve. For the same reason I
don't like the new RIchie Blackmore's Raimbow songs that much.

His band Lords Of Black did much better in covering Sympathy on their
new album that came out last year.

More Heep covers are are coming. UDO (ex-vocalist of Accept) is also
releasing a covers album on Friday and it includes also Sympathy. That
will be really interesting.

---
TapioM.
Email tapio at heepfiles.net