[Heeplist] Uriah Heep 50th Anniversary tour European tour 2022

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sun Dec 5 18:54:40 EST 2021

So it looks like they start touring again next September.  No USA dates, so
maybe I will save up for a trip to Germany or UK

On 11/30/21, 12:42 PM, "Tapio minkkinen" <tapio at heepfiles.net> wrote:

> Announced today:

Tickets on sale 10am CET Friday 3rd December 2021

Fri 9th
> Sept Laeiszhalle, Hamburg GERMANY
Sun 11th Sept Haus Auensee, Leipzig
> GERMANY
Mon 12th Sept Lichtburg, Essen GERMANY
Wed 14th Sept Rockhal,
> Luxembourg LUXEMBOURG
Fri 16th Sept Muffathalle, Munich GERMANY
Sat 17th Sept
> Theater am Potsdamer Platz, Berlin GERMANY
Sun 18th Sept Amphitheater, Hanau
> GERMANY
Tues 20th Sept Pattihio Theatre, Limassol CYPRUS
Thurs 22nd Sept The
> Strovolos Municipal Theatre, Nicosia CYPRUS
Wed 28th Sept Olympia Theater,
> Dublin THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
Thurs 29th Sept Ulster Hall, Belfast NORTHERN
> IRELAND
Fri 30th Sept Royal Concert Hall, Glasgow SCOTLAND
Mon 3rd Oct
> Bridgewater Hall, Manchester ENGLAND
Wed 5th Oct Palladium, London
> ENGLAND
Thurs 6th Oct Corn Exchange, Cambridge ENGLAND
Sat 8th Oct Sage,
> Gateshead ENGLAND
Mon 10th Oct Symphony Hall, Birmingham ENGLAND
Tues 11th Oct
> St. Davids Hall, Cardiff WALES
Thurs 13th Oct Tivoli - Grote Zaal, Utrecht
> HOLLAND
Fri 14th Oct Cirque Royal, Brussels BELGIUM
Sun 16th Oct L¹Olympia,
> Paris FRANCE
Mon 17th Oct Volkshaus, Zurich SWITZERLAND
Tues 18th Oct  Teatro
> Dal Verme, Milan ITALY
Thurs 20th Oct Aula Magna, Lisbon PORTUGAL
Fri 21st Oct
> La Riviera, Madrid SPAIN
Sat 22nd Oct Teatro Valdes, Aviles SPAIN
Sun 23rd Oct
> Razzmatazz 1, Barcelona SPAIN
Tues 25th Oct Dom Sportova, Zagreb CROATIA
Wed
> 26th Oct Kombank Hall, Belgrade SERBIA
Thurs 27th Oct Sala Palatului,
> Bucharest ROMANIA
Sat 29th Oct Thessaloniki Concert Hall, Thessaloniki
> GREECE
Mon 31st Oct Pallas Theater, Athens GREECE
Tues 8th Nov Lowensaal,
> Nurnberg GERMANY
Wed 9th Nov MCK, Katowice POLAND
Thurs 10th Nov National
> Opera, Lviv UKRAINE
Fri 11th Nov Odessa Academic Theatre of Music, Odessa
> UKRAINE
Sat 12th Nov October Palace, Kiev UKRAINE
Mon 14th Nov Compensa
> Concert Hall, Vilnius LITHUANIA
Tues 15th Nov Alexela Kontserdimaja, Tallinn
> ESTONIA
Thurs 17th Nov Ice Hockey Hall, Helsinki FINLAND
Sat 19th Nov
> Konserttitalo, Turku FINLAND
Sun 20th Nov Madetojan Sali, Oulu FINLAND
Tues
> 22nd Nov Idun, Umea SWEDEN
Wed 23rd Nov Gota Lejon, Stockholm SWEDEN
Thurs
> 24th Nov Sentrum Scene, Oslo NORWAY
Sat 26th Nov Kilden, Kristiansand
> NORWAY
Sun 27th Nov Kuppelhallen, Stavanger NORWAY
Mon 28th Nov Rokeriet,
> Bergen NORWAY
Tues 29th Nov Olavshallen, Trondheim NORWAY
Thurs 1st Dec
> Tonhallen, Sundsvall SWEDEN
Fri 2nd Dec Partille Arena, Goteborg SWEDEN
Sat
> 3rd Dec Vaerket Teatre & Musikhus, Randers DENMARK
Sun 4th Dec Docken
> Koncerter, Copenhagen DENMARK
Mon 5th Dec Slagthuset Teater, Malmo SWEDEN
Wed
> 7th Dec Liederhalle, Stuttgart GERMANY
Thurs 8th Dec Kulturpalast, Dresden
> GERMANY
Fri 9th Dec CCS, Suhl GERMANY
Sat 10th Dec Karlin Forum, Prague CZECH
> REPUBLIC
Sun 11th Dec Hungexpo Hall C, Budapest HUNGARY
Tues 13th Dec National
> Palace Of Culture, Sofia BULGARIA
Thurs 15th Dec KucukCiftlik Park, Istanbul
> TURKEY

---
TapioM.
Email tapio at heepfiles.net
The HeepFiles website
> www.heepfiles.net

Heeplist
Heeplist at travellersintime.com
http://travellersintime.com/mailman/listinf
> o/heeplist_travellersintime.com

Travellers in Time
> Website
http://www.travellersintime.com

Official Uriah Heep
> Website
http://www.uriah-heep.com

Bob "All 50 Years of Heep is Good Heep" Winward
uriahheep at comcast.net