[Heeplist] New album coming

Filip Björner filip.bjorner at live.se
Fri Nov 26 04:59:16 EST 2021

I hope the new album will be in the vains of LTD. Especially with some fat songs like Grazed By Heaven and Knocking At My Door. Listening to them brings my mind back to songs like Time to Live and If I Had the Time. And also one more epic song, like Rocks In The Road or The Golden Palace, and one or two rockers like Take Away My Soul.