[Heeplist] Egads a post!!

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue Nov 9 16:02:23 EST 2021

Wow, just saw a post from ED but not the one from Knut that he replied to.
So I guess the list is still broken, as last post I saw was Don from October
19 and no one replied (that I know of)
A really strange thing happened here at the new Winward residence in
Florida. We have this amazon orb called Alexa.  Lately I have been hearing
Uriah Heep playing and I did not request it (Byron era).  I found out my
wife has been requesting it and she even said ³this guy is better than
Bernie²  That is funny because 15 years ago I played Byron era for her.

Bob "All 50 Years of Heep is Good Heep" Winward
uriahheep at comcast.net