[Heeplist] Peter Goalby

Kevin Julie kevinj.1969 at yahoo.ca
Tue Sep 28 15:00:44 EDT 2021

 Read the interview Bob.  The guy didn't have brand new material because he quit the business 30 years ago! Stopped playing, stopped writing, etc....
    On Tuesday, September 28, 2021, 11:54:49 a.m. EDT, Bob Winward <uriahheep at comcast.net> wrote:

 Heep wrote new material for LTD lol
I didn't read the interview yet but perhaps we can find out from that why he waited so long.

Bob Winward
All Heep is Good Heep!