[Heeplist] New PETER GOALBY album!

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at heepfiles.net
Mon Sep 20 01:50:37 EDT 2021

Recorded in 1990 if I remember correctly. It's not pop music, I would
describe it as melodic hard rock/AOR. Some songs remind me a lot of
Journey or Foreigner. I just dug up the CD-R yesterday,  the firs time I
listened to this in a long time and I like it a lot. The first time I
heard these songs was in late 1990's, there were several tapes of these
recordings with slightly different track listing circulating amongst
fans but some were of not that good sound quality. It's a pity this
didn't get released at the time but great to finally have these as
official release.

---
TapioM.
Email tapio at heepfiles.net