[Heeplist] (no subject)

Heepfan1 ehallib at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 31 20:14:33 EDT 2021

Agreed, Don.  His seems to be the writing talent in the current lineup.

Sent: Aug 31, 2021 7:48 PM
To: Heepsters Mailing List (Travellers in Time) <heeplist at travellersintime.com>
Subject: [Heeplist] (no subject)

Hi Bob and ( fellow Heepsters)
Just to let you ,Finally got my copy of the new Styx, took over a month and
a half to receive.
Sounds great A vocal masterpiece especially track “ Common Ground”
Utilizing two lead singers and awesome back up choir .
Best advise you give me to check out.

Otherwise, Awaiting New Heep material . Hoping they just give Phil the
reigns and his people to produce the album. I still think the last producer
is not a good match for Heep . I’m hoping for more originality and lots of
creativity.

Take care everyone
Don