[Heeplist] Styx album

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sat Jul 17 06:34:36 EDT 2021

Wow Don,  you are so right!!!!  Farcebook has ruined our list and who cares how many likes you get? Here for over 40 years we've had in depth and heartfelt conversation about Uriah Heep and other music!  I am sure it has its place for a quick update but does not replace friendships I have made on this list ( or enemies lol).
When I used to travel I have been welcomed into homes or picked up at airports and I have also done the same for several Heepsters.  That never happened in the farcebook

Bob Winward
All Heep is Good Heep!