[Heeplist] Styx album

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 20:04:00 EDT 2021

Hi Dale,

Lol:) You need to get of that fakebook and come back the  list where the
fun is.:)
I know you like the “ Red Meat”
I like the red meat as well in music .
To tell you the truth , I’ve never owned a Styx album I’m my life. Everyone
around had one,  they were always on the radio  and my girlfriend  back in
my teens loved them , she had all their albums and I had take her to the
concert
.  They had a few good tunes  back then , but I was never really into songs
like Babe and stuff, never really gave Tommy Shaw the respect as a musician
back then , but I must admit listening to this material Styx just released
, I have totally underestimated Tommy Shaws song writing capability  and
musicianship.
Don