[Heeplist] John Lawton

Pete Wharton heeppete at sky.com
Mon Jul 12 06:59:42 EDT 2021

Sorry Bob, but why do you expect to get a personal detailed explanation? Do you expect a detailed explanation for everyone who leaves a band? It may be Heep, but they have as much right to privacy and confidentiality as everybody else.  That's just the way PR for the band works as well. Should we be demanding to know all the inside details of why you have left jobs in the past or been forced out? Maybe they don't tell the whole story because they don't want the whole world to know what is not their business?

Pete