[Heeplist] Lawton ?

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue Jul 6 07:07:33 EDT 2021

Hey Pete, you are right, I did not even get your post below. And Tapio, thank you for the update.
The excerpt that was posted said tragic, sudden, no illness.  I wonder if it was a heart attack or maybe an auto accident?  That could explain sudden & tragic. It also said his wife was by his side, perhaps in passenger seat.

The last year it's been weird being a Heep Fan,  t's becoming a sad thing.

Bob Winward
All Heep is Good Heep!