[Heeplist] Lawton ?

Dave Crookham crookham at peoplepc.com
Mon Jul 5 21:05:07 EDT 2021

I missed it too, and I spend way too much time reading and listening to
music news. All I can find is this on the Lucifer's Friend
facebook page:

It is with deep regret that we share the devastating and
tragic news of the sudden and totally unexpected
passing of John Lawton on 29. June 2021.
Contrary to reports, there was no illness involved, which
makes his passing incomprehensible.
He went peacefully with his wife at his side.
John will be greatly missed.
A private funeral service to celebrate John’s life will
be held following his wishes, with only family and close
friends attending.
We would appreciate that the family’s privacy is respected
during this difficult time.

Dave