[Heeplist] Ken Hensley 2021 guest release: Blind Golem

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Mon Jun 28 13:53:04 EDT 2021

Don that is one thing we agree on demons and Wizards I was  love at first note!

However I miss things the first few times I listen I don't absorb give you a perfect example "knocking at my door" on LTD, the Law off of Outsider, These were songs I could not stand, But after reading about how much others enjoyed  on the list I started listening to try to hear the solos and subtle nuances and then wham they hit me!!  Out of  fairness I have a short attention span so I miss things sometimes as I may be a slightly distracted. I hated Darkside of the moon first year I had it

Bob Winward
All Heep is Good Heep!