[Heeplist] Ken Hensley 2021 guest release: Blind Golem

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 18:13:23 EDT 2021

Had a  listen to the BG album on line . I’m on the fence on this one,
 somethings not hitting me with the “ wow factor”
Maybe because I’m used to bernies voice now?
Maybe after listening to the Phil’s production and latest Heep, it sounds
dated ?
Not sure what it is.
Hmmm… I’ll have another listen maybe .
I know the voice is not really doing it for me.
Give me the Bern!
Don