[Heeplist] Ken Hensley 2021 guest release: Blind Golem

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue Jun 15 10:13:35 EDT 2021

Yeah I listen to it on Amazon unlimited and it is an awesome recording Sarah reminds me of early Styx, Sabbath anf magicians birthday era all rolled into one. I finally stop talking about it because only a few commented however Esa you are the first to provide links.

Bob Winward
All Heep is Good Heep!