[Heeplist] Ken Hensley 2021 guest release: Blind Golem

Esa Ahola esa at ahola.net
Sun Jun 13 14:19:47 EDT 2021

Searched my inbox, didn't find any past discussion on the list. A friend
sent me the link this morning, I was previously unaware:

Ken Hensley guests posthumously on one track of Italian band Glind Golem's
2021 "A Dream of Fantasy" album. The band and the album appear to be a
gushing love letter to Uriah Heep, with heepy elements everywhere: Hammond
B3, heepy choirs, familiar riffs. Then you look at the album cover and band
name and wonder if the whole thing is a prank AI experiment that was fed
the song "Sunshine" as the seed. Regardless, made me smile often. Check it
out.

Available in all streaming services, or listen on the web at
https://maracashrecords.bandcamp.com/album/a-dream-of-fantasy

Backstory here
<https://kickassforever.com/blind-golem-their-album-a-dream-of-fantasy-hard-prog-rock-featuring-the-late-great-ken-hensley-out-now-via-andromeda-relix-blindgolem/>,
among other googlable places.