[Heeplist] Live 73 US press

Terje Pedersen terjped at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 21 09:57:32 EDT 2021

Hello guys

Not beeing very active lately due to illness, but back with a question now 😉

Since Heep live 73 is my fav Heep album I have many versions of it, and I got this virus telling me I need only first press ones hehe
Now I`m in conflict with myself regarding the US Mercury issue, which one is first press since there is two different Mercury issued in 73.
The one with red color on records and one with the green mercury logo one.  Cat nmbrs SRM-2-7503  and cat SRM-2-7603.  A seller one ebay insist the one with 7603 is first press, something I don’t feel sure about since the other one has a lower cat nmbr.

Any expertise around this very important problem 😉

Be well all
Terje