[Heeplist] Blind Golem NHC

Dave Crookham crookham at peoplepc.com
Sat Mar 13 14:01:50 EST 2021

Those are my favorites on the CD. His voice isn't strong enough to carry the
whole CD though. One of my favorite artists is Robin Trower, and I can't
listen
to his latest CD's because he does all his own vocals. Ace Frehley is the
same way nowadays. I guess it saves money but sure doesn't do anything for
the quality.

Dave