[Heeplist] Blind Golem NHC

Kevin Julie kevinj.1969 at yahoo.ca
Sat Mar 13 06:09:04 EST 2021

 thanks Stan.  I wonder if there is any Heep Freedom on youtube .  But, very good album IMO.
    On Friday, March 12, 2021, 07:36:47 p.m. EST, Stan From Home <evens78 at chartermi.net> wrote:

 Thanks Kevin!! Great article and awesome interview. I really enjoyed reading inside information about all the aspects of the band and the album. I loved the album the first time I heard it and it continues to even grow stronger. I wish I could hear some of their Forever Heep and even the Forever Deep! I’ll be looking!

Thanks
Stan