[Heeplist] Confession

Dave Crookham crookham at peoplepc.com
Thu Mar 11 22:57:42 EST 2021

I'm more likely to listen to Equator than Conquest or even the albums before
Firefly. Then again I really liked the
Goalby years.

If I listen to the Byron years, it's almost always the live stuff. Maybe
because the first album I bought was live. The
studio releases just didn't have the same power for me. Even the later
lineups I usually prefer the live stuff. Give me
more official bootlegs!

If I do listen to the studio CD's it's usually Innocent Victim, Fallen
Angel, Abominog or Sea Of Light.

Dave