[Heeplist] 11teenth

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sat Feb 27 10:57:03 EST 2021

Lannis, was that the pre-order?  I did a pre order and have not heard a
status.  So that is good news if it is shipping.  I stumble across one of
his songs on You tube and it sounded great, but cannot remember the title or
how I got there.

Ps on an unrelated note, does anyone use Dropbox anymore, or is there a
better way to share files?
Bob "All LEE is Good LEE" Winward
uriahheep at comcast.net