[Heeplist] Salisbury 50 years

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sat Feb 13 07:26:34 EST 2021

Tapio. Thank you for posting. You did a really nice job on the write up.   I discovered the US version about three years after it came out, the only song that ever really stood out to me was Time to live and I did like Lady and black too, but what you said about how they were searching for a musical direction was very obvious on that record.

It was in 1974 that I became a crazed Heepfan after hearing Demons and Wizards in its entirety.  But I only had it on vinyl and didn't have a turntable. So Sweet Freedom I had on 8 track and was able to play in my car. That was the record that propelled me from crazed to obsessively  fanatical Heep fan.

Bob Winward
All Heep is Good Heep!