[Heeplist] Ken Hensley - Lost (My Guardian) - [Official Video]

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 13:59:18 EST 2021

Watching and listening to Ken sing " Stand" with the beautiful angelic
background chorus of Ahhhs... Brings a tear to my eye . Ok,maybe both of
them . Damn it !

Just a beautiful song for the dark and troubled times we are in.
 Come on Mick and Phil , you gotta bring back the Heep chorus!!  Do it in
memory of the fallen Heep.
Don