[Heeplist] Ken Hensley - Stand (Chase The Beast Away) - [Official Video]

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sun Feb 7 07:18:36 EST 2021

Hey I just watched this video, the song starts out a little slow but I love the Heep choir as the song progresses.  I was expecting much for this upcoming album (book of answers) until I heard this and the other track Lost, thanks to Kevin Julie posting links in his column.
The song also reminds me a bit of lady in black with the background vocals.  The lyrics even though they weren't written by Ken,  fit in very well with the good versus evil theme where  God triumphs.

Check out this video on YouTube:

https://youtu.be/YH_qweU2bkY

Bob Winward
All Heep is Good Heep!