[Heeplist] Ken Hensley new single & video

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at heepfiles.net
Fri Jan 15 06:41:38 EST 2021

I don't think I've seen it mentioned here that there's a new single and
video from Ken Hensley released  aweek ago. The single is available
digitally in streaming services and as mp3 download. There's also a
promo video filmed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62AehQoiBl0

The song is called "Lost (My Guardian)" and it's from album "My Book Of
Answers" which will be released on 5th March. This is the last album Ken
recorded but it's not the last one to be released. Before this already
in 2018 he recorded album "A Little Closer" but this has been held back
and will probably by released later in 2021.

---
TapioM.
Email tapio at heepfiles.net
The HeepFiles website www.heepfiles.net