[Heeplist] New Sweet

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Jan 14 11:17:58 EST 2021

I love your quote at the end LOL exclamation
Can you imagine if there is a USA a Heep an a you were a peep with one original member us going to water it down but then again prior to this year Trans-Siberian Orchestra was touring with different bands for different sections of the country.

Bob Winward
All Heep is Good Heep!