[Heeplist] (no subject)

Norbert von Fransecky news at musikansich.de
Thu Jan 14 04:34:39 EST 2021

Hi Dave!

It's a very small town in the north of germany - next to Bremen, one of
the german harbors lots of immigrants to the USA have left germany from
in the 18th and 19th century.

They hope to be able to do a full open air programm in Bassum beginning
in may icl. this festival in june called "Rock giants".
HEEP are planning a great Russia-Tour in april and a couple of Europe
and UK gigs in late summer and autumn

Norbert

Am 14.01.2021 um 04:59 schrieb Dave Cackowski:
> When is the show and is it in Europe or the UK? Any dates in the states?
> Thanx,
>
> Dave Cackowski
> Macedonia, Ohio.
>

> Sent from my iPad
>
>> On Jan 13, 2021, at 22:48, Bob Winward <uriahheep at comcast.net> wrote:
>>
>> It looks legit. Maybe they are hoping for enough folk vaccinated by then.
>> Sweet is all new except guitarist Andy Scott. Think about that, a band with 1 remaining member who is a guitarist??
>> Nazareth, can't picture them with
>> out Dan McCaffery
>> Ps has anyone heard new Sweet "Isolation Boulevard "?
>>
>> Bob Winward
>> All Heep is Good Heep!
>>

>>> On Jan 13, 2021, at 7:03 PM, Don Malecic <docofun at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Is it true there’s a Sweet, Uriah and Nazareth concert Bassum, Germany?
>>> 06/20/21?
>>> Friend just texted me this . Not that I can go or anything , just curious
>>> if bands are gearing up to play again soon .
>>> Don
>>>
>>> Travellers in Time Website
>>> http://www.travellersintime.com
>>>
>>> Official Uriah Heep Website