[Heeplist] Ken Hensley's Obituary in Classic Rock Magazine

Mac Steagall rsteagall at carolina.rr.com
Sat Jan 16 22:44:08 EST 2021

Ken Hensley had a very extensive obituary in Classic Rock Magazine written by Dave Ling. Counting his photo, it
covers the better part of three pages and includes accolades from Paul Stanley, Eric Bloom, Glenn Hughes and
Ricky Medlocke  as well as King Diamond, WASP and Opeth members.  I'd say this article is the best evidence of
which I am aware that it may be time for Uriah Heep to be inducted to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.

Mac