[Heeplist] Ken Hensley's Obituary in Classic Rock Magazine

tjcuda tjcuda at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 17 20:11:02 EST 2021

It was time decades ago.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Mac Steagall <rsteagall at carolina.rr.com> Date: 1/16/21  9:45 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: "'Heepsters Mailing List (Travellers in Time)'" <heeplist at travellersintime.com> Subject: [Heeplist] Ken Hensley's Obituary in Classic Rock Magazine Ken Hensley had a very extensive obituary in Classic Rock Magazine written by Dave Ling. Counting his photo, itcovers the better part of three pages and includes accolades from Paul Stanley, Eric Bloom, Glenn Hughes andRicky Medlocke  as well as King Diamond, WASP and Opeth members.  I'd say this article is the best evidence of which I am aware that it may be time for Uriah Heep to be inducted to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.  Mac_______________________________________________Heeplist mailing listHeeplist at travellersintime.comhttp://travellersintime.com/mailman/listinfo/heeplist_travellersintime.comTravellers in Time Websitehttp://www.travellersintime.comOfficial Uriah Heep Websitehttp://www.uriah-heep.com