[Heeplist] Welcome 2021

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Fri Jan 1 12:22:19 EST 2021

I am going to wish everyone a New Year! (happy comes when CV is gone)
I just read on the Heep website, they are not working on a new cd in
February afterall.  It has been postponed due to some sort of new lockdown
in the UK with a super spreader virus.

I think 2022 will be the happy year, as we will be able to go to ball games
and concerts unrestricted, again.  And in 2022 we will have the new Heep cd.

I too have the new Ken and Lee on order, but will I be able to listen
without feeling sad of their departure.  Yes every day celebrities die,
yesterday we lost Mary Ann (from Gilligans Island TV show).  Yet Ken, Lee,
Trevor,  these are people I have actually met over the years and the
connection feels more personal.

Of the newer heep material, in my opinion Kiss the Rainbow, Trail of
Diamonds, Dreams of Yesteryear, Say Goodbye, Kiss of Freedom, Falling under
your spell,
These are songs where I feel Heep was on the right track, to have the Heep
sound, have magic and yet sound modern.
I love Jesse off of Outsider, would have made a great single, but it is not
in the Heep vein of the aforementioned songs.

All Heep is Good Heep!

And remember this quote from 1999 regarding buying 2 copies of SO?
"one for the house, one for the car"