[Heeplist] War & Peace

Merrick merrick3 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 19 19:26:10 EST 2020

I have been involved with a recording project where really no rules apply except have fun creating your part. The vocalist was all about letting the listener paint the image from the music and sounds. This tune started out with a drum cadence then I sent it and someone added a few piano chords then it went to someone else and so on. Then a cello synth some gtr and finally a harp and sound effects to make something we felt reflected WW2 in Europe. This has been in the works sine June with some other song.

Enjoy
Madman

https://m.soundcloud.com/user-551653031/war-peace

P.s. Uriah Heep forever