[Heeplist] solo album

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 13:55:09 EST 2020

When you don't play along with the music industry.
Pay offs, back end deals, pay to play , favours. you are not part of club.
 If you say or, stand up against them, you get black listed .
No different than anything else these days.
Has nothing to do with talent anymore.

Just think how easy it would be to do that for Heep and others.

One good story , front page Rolling Stones Rag? , One phone call from the
top dogs in the Industry?

Has nothing to do with the public voting, they account for like 1% of the
decision making.
It's all corruption . That's why I always will stand with the Underdogs who
stand up for what is right. My two cents anyway.
Don