[Heeplist] 50 years

heepdriven at twc.com heepdriven at twc.com
Thu Nov 12 15:56:09 EST 2020

OMG be careful we aren't allowed to talk about that collection, (He
was the Wizard). It's all boot and re-issue even though when I first
mentioned it I was saying how good it felt to listen to alt-takes
(even if on other collections) and be taken back to a different time
when all that mattered was the music. Boot or not, misleading liner
notes from Bob Carruthers - real or plagiarized be damned it's a
really nice collection. I'm just too lazy to dig though the archives
to find the same songs on other collections. As stated earlier,
considering the copies of original LP and then CD - reissues - boxed
sets - limited editions, remastering issues etc. I own, I don't feel
bad for owing this set even it is bootlegged.

Sent: Thursday November 12 2020 12:13:09PM
Subject: Re: [Heeplist] 50 years

I think the only thing I'm missing is that 50 year set and the recent
He was a wizard 6 disk. I'd like to hear from people if that's worth
the $38 or not

 Bob Winward
 All Heep is Good Heep!

uriahheep at comcast.net