[Heeplist] Ken Hensley

Richard Pascoe r.pascoe at bahnhof.se
Thu Nov 5 10:58:01 EST 2020

Copied from Trevor's Facebook page...
Gutted, devastated....

RIP Ken

I am writing this with a heavy heart to let you know that my brother Ken
Hensley passed away peacefully on Wednesday evening.

His beautiful wife Monica was at his side and comforted Ken in his last
few minutes with us.

We are all devastated by this tragic and incredibly unexpected loss and
ask that you please give us some space and time to come to terms with
it.

Ken will be cremated in a private ceremony in Spain so please don’t ask
for information about a funeral.
Ken has gone but he will never be forgotten and will always be in our
hearts.
Stay safe out there.