[Heeplist] Mac Potter

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Wed Oct 21 07:12:05 EDT 2020

I don't remember the 2011 time but in early 2013 there was a guy who did sub for Trevor. I cannot remember his name but it was not Potter. However I did connect with the guy on LinkedIn and his profession was an engineer and he was on the planning board in a town in the UK.

Bob Winward
All Heep is Good Heep!