[Heeplist] Mac Potter

Kevin Julie kevinj.1969 at yahoo.ca
Wed Oct 21 06:44:53 EDT 2020

I wonder if this person had Any connection to the band or if they simply wrote themself into the Heep story!?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 at 6:36 AM, Tapio Minkkinen<tapio at heepfiles.net> wrote:   Mac Potter? Deos this ring a bell to anyone?

Because there have been no comments I suppose this thing is as big
mystery to others as it is to me. I am sure in this day and age someone
would have heard about it.

I am not that familiar with how editing Wikipedia works. I wonder if you
can see somewhere who has added this "info" and when?

---
TapioM.
Email tapio at heepfiles.net
The HeepFiles website www.heepfiles.net