[Heeplist] URIAH HEEP - HE WAS THE WIZARD: 6 CD SET

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at heepfiles.net
Sun Oct 11 08:29:41 EDT 2020

Bootleg and a ripoff. Most of the stuff has been released before
although it is claimed they are previously unreleased.

Discs 1 - 3 are from Gold From The Byron Era DVD-Audio released in 2004.
I'm not sure but I think all these versions have been released as bonus
tracks on some official Sanctuary releases.

Disc 4 is Live From King Biscuit Flower Hour released for the first time
in 1997 and re-released several times after that.

Disc 5 is Live At Shepperton '74 released originally on Easy Livin'  A
HIstory Of Uriah Heep VHC video i 1985 and on LP & CD on 1986 but this
copied from re-mastered CD released in 1998. Three last tracks are from
bootleg.

Disc 6 first part is from TV show in 1975 that was fist released on
Classic Heep Live From The Byron Era DVD in 2004 and after that on some
other DVD's and CD's. Second part is from Pink Pop Festival in 1976.
Only a few tracks were released on Classic Heep Live From The Byron Era
DVD and it hasn't been released officially as a whole but the recording
has been available for fans since the 1990's.

These have also been released as separate vinyls under these titles: The
Very 'Eavy Very 'Umble Sessions 1970, Salisbury Revisited, The Look At
Yourself Sessions 1971, Mister Wonderworld, The Sweet Freedom Tour, Our
Return To Fantasy & The High And Mighty Tour. It would be good to avoid
these.

---
TapioM.
Email tapio at heepfiles.net