[Heeplist] Head Machine featuring Ken Hensley

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at heepfiles.net
Sun Oct 11 08:07:24 EDT 2020

Hi Ian

I think most are familiar with this album. There have been several
re-releases of this over the years although this is the first official
one. All the previous CD releases are counterfeits and some have been
mastered from the vinyl so sound quality is not that good.
This is in my opinion basically Ken Hensley solo album becasue he wrote
all the songs, sang all lead vocal and played all guitars and keyboads.
If you're Hensley fan I'm sure you'll like it.

This project was created by producer David Paramor and the lyrics have a
common theme (which can be figured out by album and song titles). This
was recorded when Hensley & Kerslake were members of Toe Fat and only a
few weeks before Hensley joined SPice (who changed name to Uriah Heep).

In case there are some other Ken Hensley releases you're nor familiar
with you can check out the discography at my web site:
http://heepfiles.info/kh/index2.htm

---
TapioM.
Email tapio at heepfiles.net