[Heeplist] New Blue Oyster Cult CD

Dave Crookham crookham at peoplepc.com
Sat Oct 10 18:14:32 EDT 2020

The new Blue Oyster Cult CD The Symbol Remains was released yesterday. I think many Heep fans will like it.

This is their first release in 20 years. I wasn’t expecting much, but was just blown away. This has to be the best
release from 70+ year old rockers ever. Eric Bloom and Buck (Don Roeser) Dharma both still sing well. Buck’s guitar is
just absolutely smoking.

So far has my vote for best CD of the year. Only other thing’s close for me are the new Kansas CD and Gorilla Riot’s
Peaches.

Dave