[Heeplist] Pete Way r.i.p.

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sun Aug 16 17:34:51 EDT 2020

Don thank you for clarifying I don't want to go any further to discuss the differences in political Ideals that's not the place for this on this list. I will say this though one of the British fellows who used to be on a list in the mid 90s made a funny joke about our president at the time. He said the president blamed his sexual indiscretions on Uriah Heep, he says "I'm just a love machine"

Bob Winward
All Heep is Good Heep!