[Heeplist] Andrea...One of The Heep Twins...

Richard Pascoe r.pascoe at bahnhof.se
Mon Jul 27 16:54:56 EDT 2020

Heepsters around the world...

Times are troubled enough right now....Covid and other factors...

BUT when I hear that one of the biggest Heep Fans sends out a distress
signal....Then I know things are really serious....Many of you know the
German twins Claudia and Andrea Obergfell. Andrea has been waiting for
surgery for a while - today was the day....A short while ago Claudia
posted this update....

Please pray for Andrea. Something went wrong after her surgery and now
she's on life support......

So Heepsters, show some Love, Magic and send Prayers......

Thanks Guys and Gals...

Keep on Heepin'

Richard