[Heeplist] Heep Face masks

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 16:15:21 EDT 2020

Hi Bob.
1. Look for a local Norwex consultant in your area to buy from . I'm a
consultant up here in BC but, haven't been active,  I am going to buy some
and start selling them I think, these masks are the best, no shit. Not only
masks but, their cleaning cloths are fantastic.
Look online Norwex mask probably some consultant selling them from Facebook
in your area .
2. I don't know
3. Shitty!
4. Yes