[Heeplist] Heep Face masks

Dave Crookham crookham at peoplepc.com
Fri Jul 3 14:05:38 EDT 2020

I'm not much worried about one that's medically sound, I just have to wear
one pretty much outside my
home under current rules. The real issue seems to be bars and restaurants.
Here near Pittsburgh, they
opened less than 2 weeks ago. and Covid infections went up over 10 times in
that period so we are now
hitting 200 new cases a day in Allegheny county. In the first wave it was
half that and the median age was around
60 because nursing homes were hit so hard. This wave the median age is 29
because young people are
stupid and think they can't get it. So now they closed the bars and
restaurants again and they can only do
takeout or delivery.

Dave