[Heeplist] Heep Face masks

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 12:17:27 EDT 2020

That's shitty Dave .
I'm looking for an Outsider mask .
The only problem is with some of those cloth masks , everyone seems to be
gasping for air wearing them And they're not clinically tested.
in my opinion if your going to get a cloth mask to wear everyday check out
the ones from Norwex. Probably the best ones . They use a pattented Baclock
microl silver anti bacterial cloth that self purifies in 24 hrs. And
clinical tested to worK. Removes 81%   .01 micron size particle .
Don