[Heeplist] Quo

mcfoghat mcfoghat at cox.net
Wed May 20 13:49:45 EDT 2020

I think the reason that bands from the 60s and 70's continue is that their music is a touchstone to our youth and part of our musical soundtrack.  Granted, Quo was never very innovative or challenging, musically, but they have always been a guilty pleasure for me.The book is older and doesn't take in the death of rick or the reunion tours. It would be nice to have an updated version. Soap opera yes! Lol.I will continue to support my "oldies" acts and hope that they will tour as long as it makes sense. Hoping to see Heep, Pat Travers, The Sweet, Foghat, etc, as long as they want to bring it.Heep on, my friends and stay well.Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone